Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow! It is hot today!

107 degrees, I think it cooled down to 90 or so last night. I'm back in the DFW area getting organized and working on setting up a new office. It was a great road trip both ways. We took our time on the way back and traveled down through California to Fresno, went to Vegas for a couple days, then along Route 66 to Flagstaff and hit Albuquerque as our last stop. We went through Hoover Dam and saw the massive road construction under way. Looks like it will be a nice improvement for those just wanting to get through the area fast. As I went through I actually heard a radio commercial for one of our clients in Prescott, AZ and realized in the last month I drove through at least a dozen cities that we had clients in along the way. Next time, I think I will definitely incorporate a few client visits. I'm maintaining the Portland, OR office and will be checking in with them at least once a month. So if any of you are West of DFW and not too far out of the way, I would love to drop by and say hi and talk business.

No comments: