Friday, April 23, 2010

Still thinking

about where to start. I'm thinking about writing a series of "special reports" on various topics that would be important to janitorial business owners. Eventually, each special report will probably become a chapter or a chapter portion in a "how-to" book that I've been working on for some time now.

Wow, that was a huge step! Now it's written, posted and out to the world on this blog. That was a critical starting step. You know they say, build it and they will come, etc;. I'm always preaching to my clients, take action! Stop sitting around and thinking about it, get going!

Sometime in the next month, I plan to build and open thecleaningcoach.com website and link it and this blog to cleaningcoach.com That should get some traffic going. When that happens, and you new visitors read this, please feel free to submit any suggestions or ideas about topics that you would like me to write about. That's it for now. Bye

No comments: