Friday, May 7, 2010

Do The Math

Funny story, I will share real quick. I was talking to Sokoeun, at the office today and he told me about a client that decided not to reorder. We just finished her package a couple days ago. He said that she was concerned that she only closed four new contracts out of the last batch of twenty appointments that she purchased. Uh, HELLO..... You have already closed 4 or 20% plus you still have many live bids left, meaning bids out there that have not said no yet, still thinking about it, waiting to be closed. Even, if no other new accounts are added, the telemarketing is paid for in less than 90 days and the rest goes straight to the bottom line every month. That's what I call stackable profit!

Do you remember that guy on the infomercials, I think for Ronco, that coined the famous phrase,"set it and forget it"? That's the way you have to think about your telemarketing investment. It's not like other advertising spending where you part with your money and wait for the phone to ring. Oh well, I'm sure she will come to her senses in a few months...

Have a great day!

No comments: