Monday, May 3, 2010

Never Stop Marketing Your Cleaning Business

Ouch! Lost another one today. That's one gone, two days in a row! Glad I followed the advice I preach and built a wide base... If you learn anything from me, I want it to be, to always invest in marketing your business and to always build a wide base. Don't pigeon hole yourself into a certain type or size of account(s). Don't ever feel like you have made it. If your business isn't growing, it's dying. Don't worry, I'm not sticking bicycle spokes in my eyes, I will have the income replaced within a week, because I never stop marketing!

Sorry folks, It's going to be a short one tonight. I have to study my script for a video we are shooting tomorrow. It should be up on www.thecleaningcoach.com by the end of the month. Nothing fancy, just an intro for the site. We are going to split it off from www.cleaningcoach.com so each site can focus on it's specific products and services. Take care.

No comments: