Monday, May 3, 2010

Workout Done? Check!

(written 4-24-10)
I will try for the most part to keep the majority of this blog confined to The Cleaning Coach and industry related topics. But since, I'm going to make a concerted effort at posting more days than not, I think it will be helpful for me to blab/blog about daily life too. That way I won't have to think that hard! I don't want this to feel like a chore. It's Saturday morning and I just got back from the gym, that feels great. I'm about five weeks into my new exercise quest and it's going great. Ten pounds have melted off and I have another weigh-in tomorrow. Right on track, two pounds per week. What should you weigh when you are 6' 4"? I told someone at the office I had 40 more to go and they said I don't have 40 to lose... I guess I"ll find out.


Ok. Here's a question for you to think about. Regardless of your business. Do you spend more time on your business or in your business? Don't get me wrong, it's critical to be "in your business" when it's a baby, a toddler and sometimes up to a tween, but when it hits puberty you better spend more time "on your business". If you can't seem to break through to the next level, feel like you are spinning your wheels or feel like you are constantly fighting fires, your business has some issues that need to be diagnosed. Share your challenges and struggles with me and I'll try to give you some parenting tips that have been revealed to me through my 28 years as a business owner, developer and consultant.


Stay clean!

No comments: